Saturday 22 May 2010

We are now in our house with enough food and wine to last a year......lord knows how we'll get through it in a fortnight!!!The journey went brill as Calvo did all the driving and I pressed on with all the sleeping..... we make a great team LOL
The accomodation looks better on the web than it is in reality, but it's ok and we have WiFi here so should stay in contact easily.
I have gone for making up the bed settee in the conservatory, so I get my own room, even if it is mainly glass...! I've already spotted how they could have built it better!!!
Unfortunately...... it's raining...... and raining tommorrow.... and perhaps Sunday.... but then it looks good !!!!Lets just hope that good doesn't turn into too good and booming CuNimbs all over the sky. I'll let you know when we get to fly these huge lumps of rock that surround us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment